- We do our best to ensure that the products you order are delivered according to your specifications. However, if you receive an incomplete order, damaged or incorrect product(s), please notify Miracle Panda Customer Support immediately or within 48 hours of receiving the products, to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that Miracle Panda will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 48 hours of receiving the products.
- For the return products, they must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- All returns must be accompanied by the packing slip. Please include a brief note explaining why you are returning the item so that we can continue to improve our products and service. After a return has been received, it will take 1-2 weeks to process. If you have used a credit card or PayPal, refunds will be credited to your account.
- Miracle Panda does not cover shipping costs for returns.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Incorrect Items Ordered
If we have sent you an incorrect product(s) from which you have ordered, please notify us within 48 hours of receiving it and we will do all the necessary procedures to replace the wrong item without any extra charges.
- Customers could pay for their orders online via Credit Card, Debit Card, and PayPal
- Once our Miracle Panda team receives and inspects your returned product, our accounting team will initiate your refund within 5-7 business days. An email confirmation will be sent to the email address associated with your order, detailing the amount refunded. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.